Gas & Electricity


We have a Gas Safe registered gas engineer for the servicing of boilers, water heaters and cookers in your holiday home.
It is a park requirement that every static Holiday Home has a yearly gas safety check and a copy of your gas safety certificate must be given in to the office each year. All of our static Holiday Homes sold come with a valid gas safety certificate valid for one year, ensuring your new Holiday Home is safe to get you settled into straight away.
We sell gas cylinders in our park office for all of your heating, hot water and cooking needs.


All of our holiday homes are connected to a 16-amp or 32-amp electricity supply which is metered and charged on a quarterly basis.
If you have any queries regarding the gas and electricity services we provide here at Firs Park please contact our team today.